![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 |
|
Prepping...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Shoddy work.
I paid way to much to have my garbage disposal fixed by Mike Diamond Plumbing. I turned my dishwasher on for the first time since then and it is leaking all over (I never use it, and had no reason to turn it on prior to today). The people at MIke Diamond are saying they can't come out here until tomorrow and I have to pay for the repairs. Uh no. GRRR ETA: I found the source of the leak. A hose was not connected properly. Last edited by BarTopDancer : 08-13-2006 at 08:06 PM. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|