![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Will You join us at the Downtown Art Walk, April 9 to Celebrate Lisa's Birthday? | |||
| Yes, Count me in! |
|
0 | 0% |
| No, Sorry I can't do this one this time |
|
0 | 0% |
| A Strong Maybe - I can call in sick the next day... |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Sorry, I'm not saying it's your faults, it's apparent these things happened in their own time schemes. I was lamenting general suckitude. As I said, such is life.
If you do decide to do something Wednesday we're totally up for it. If Thursday is better for everyone, that's cool too, we'll see you soon! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|