Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2006, 07:59 PM   #11
BarTopDancer
Prepping...
 
BarTopDancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
BarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of cool
Shoddy work.

I paid way to much to have my garbage disposal fixed by Mike Diamond Plumbing. I turned my dishwasher on for the first time since then and it is leaking all over (I never use it, and had no reason to turn it on prior to today). The people at MIke Diamond are saying they can't come out here until tomorrow and I have to pay for the repairs.

Uh no. GRRR

ETA: I found the source of the leak. A hose was not connected properly.
__________________
Spork is the new MacGyver




Last edited by BarTopDancer : 08-13-2006 at 08:06 PM.
BarTopDancer is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.