Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Squaresville > Daily Grind
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2006, 09:53 AM   #11
Nephythys
Yeah, that's about it-
 
Nephythys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a state of constant crap to get done
Posts: 2,688
Nephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of coolNephythys is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gn2Dlnd
You've given me no reason to want to get to know you. How would that enrich my life? You present yourself as a screeching harpy. If I recall, several years ago, when you were having issues with your son, I offered some personal experience that I thought would be helpful. You responded with the same sort of "how dare you assume you know anything about me" nonsense. I can't tell you the number of times people have said to me, "Oh, but she's so nice in person." Who cares? Stop being an unpaid attack ad. Stop being so insulting. Stop making generalizations about me and my politics. Stop making provocative posts and frothing up whenever someone responds. Stop being a living example of the phrase "double-standard."

The Kerry issue has nothing for me to do with politics. He said something that has been taken out of context and misinterpreted. If the entire world got their panties in a bunch over GW's verbal gaffes I would be just as irritated. Instead, thoughtful people laugh at him, while his supporters interpret it as good ol' boy speak.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Stop being so childish and start taking responsibility for the results of your behavior.

Harpy-cool- now I can be an Egyptian Demon Bitch Harpy.

I take more responsibility than you can ever imagine-and I don't recall any advice from you-perhaps it was offered at a bad time and my tension showed through. How about you stop carrying that chip around- for goodness sake- let it go.

I have no froth. I have every right to be as hostile about what I consider vile politics as you do- because I have seen plenty of nasty comments from you about conservative politics. I don't choose to take them all personally.


Even better- use ignore- works wonders for me.
Nephythys is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:54 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.