Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Disneyland and all things Disney
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2006, 08:34 PM   #9
Prudence
Beelzeboobs, Esq.
 
Prudence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gavel - I haz it
Posts: 6,287
Prudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to Prudence Send a message via Yahoo to Prudence
Oh yeah - as much as I personally wasn't a fan of the compass, I had a great time. I've had a really rough month, some of which I've disclosed and some of which was just too unpleasant to talk about any more than necessary. I didn't know when I signed up to do this that I would have needed the escape as badly as I did. It could not have come at a better time. I was so busy, it was sunny (sorry, y'all), and I was at the Disneyland Resort with nary a neuron to spare for my spat of angst. It was the perfect time to ignore my life for a few days.

So, thanks to NA and Euro for their generosity and fabulous hosting skills, and to GC for sharing my Coke obssession and making it so that I wasn't the only new person on the team.

April, eh? Hmmmmm.....
__________________
traguna macoities tracorum satis de
Prudence is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.