Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2006, 11:01 PM   #11
FEJ
Living Now
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 563
FEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soonFEJ may split this scene soon
Thats a great ad..it came out shortly after the first virals a couple months ago. A great play on the "Get a Mac" ones. I also love the comic strip Mousepod posted. I am an avid Penny Arcade fan. I plan to get a Wii when they are more readily available. I don't need to wait in line or spend outrageous amount of money to have it now.

(Anyway I am currently addicted to Guitar Hero for the Playstation 2)
FEJ is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.