Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2006, 10:19 AM   #10
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
I just bought 2 used XBox games for $5. One of them's a decently rated racing game, the other is Jet Set Radio.


Hopefully the racing game is fun. I've been out of the gaming loop for so long now, it's scary. My mistake was buying an XBox. I'm really not interested in the whole networked console thing (XBox Live), and the vast majority of XBox games are geared towards it. There are next to no decent non-Live multiplayer games for the XBox, which significantly reduces the probability that I'll play, because these days what I really want from a game is an activity WITH other people. There are some great games (the Burnout series definitely addicted me), but it was mostly a miss for me.

I think I'd really like the Wii, but with how little I currently game, I'd worry that it would be a wasted purchase.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:26 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.