![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
"Golly jeepers where'd you get those peepers? Peepshow creepshow where'd you get those eyes..."
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Somewhere beyond the sea
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 396
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Believe...in Holiday Magic music. Yes, I know Christmas was months ago
![]()
__________________
Cause I'm a train wreck Waiting to happen Waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Nevermind
|
"Oh bla di, Oh bla da"
Beatles, Anthology version I told the Girl I used to sing this to her when she was a baby, and now she wants to hear it constantly. Great version of the song, but five times in a row? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|