![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Let the circus begin.
First, one ex-boyfriend is claiming paternity for her new baby rather than the not-quite-husband. Now (I swear I'm not making this up) Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, claims he's been having a 10 year affair with her and the baby is his. link
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
lost in the fog
|
Quote:
Well, I guess the late great Anna Russell has come back from the dead and is updating her explanation of Wagner's Ring Cycle to the Anna Nicole saga. Of course, to be catty, Zsa Zsa probably has not been any fun in years.
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yeah, I'm sure the car accident with year's of pain physical therapy and then last year's stroke with its slow recovery has made her quite the bore at home.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
lost in the fog
|
Quote:
I was referring to Zsa Zsa being 90-something (I think maybe she'd admit to 70, maybe).
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|