Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
blueerica
Nueve
 
blueerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,497
blueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to blueerica Send a message via Yahoo to blueerica Send a message via Skype™ to blueerica
There we go!

I'm into the weird stuff. While most of it won't appeal to me, I'll try anything at least once.

I was raised, in large part, by my Japanese granmother who loved to eat smoked eel and mackerel, put fish flakes on her rice, who loved sushi, and we loved to grill squid. I was probably eating just about all of it by the time I was 4. Never shy with it, I suppose. So I guess the sushi thing never seemed that strange to me. Only delicious.

However, this macaroni & crushed tomatoes... WTF?!?! Just kidding! I've never tried that before, but I bet it's not half bad. My guess is that I'd probably want to add other stuff to it. Is it served warm or cold?
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me
blueerica is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 05:53 PM   #2
MerryPrankster
Swanky Panky!
 
MerryPrankster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 541
MerryPrankster is hep to the sceneMerryPrankster is hep to the sceneMerryPrankster is hep to the sceneMerryPrankster is hep to the scene
I've never been into the combos or dipping thing. Milk duds with popcorn is good though. I haven't done that one in a long time.

I'm in with the sushi thing. I love oysters on the half shell, I could eat them by the dozen. Also love clams and pretty much any seafood. Raw or cooked.

Squid in Wor Wonton soup is delish. Squid in general is yummy, I love that chewy texture.
__________________

My advice to the women of America is to raise more hell and fewer dahlias. ~~ William Allen White
MerryPrankster is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:04 PM   #3
Motorboat Cruiser
Cruiser of Motorboats
 
Motorboat Cruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: So Cal
Posts: 3,665
Motorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of coolMotorboat Cruiser is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Motorboat Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueerica
However, this macaroni & crushed tomatoes... WTF?!?! Just kidding! I've never tried that before, but I bet it's not half bad. My guess is that I'd probably want to add other stuff to it. Is it served warm or cold?
I've always eaten it warm. I don't think cold would be very good.
Motorboat Cruiser is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.