![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
|
33% gay here "straight laced girllie girl with just a hint of butch popping out"
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Nevermind
|
Like Ponine and Dsnylndmom, I am 33% gay.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
the myth of the dream
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,217
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Is it the fingers, or the brain that you're teaching a lesson? |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
"Joycie is 40% gay!!!
How does a straight acting girl ever manage to get a date??? Any more girlie and you'd have to be straight!!" I have to say, I loved the Elvis question. I never quite thought of it in that way.... Well it sounds like, either way you ride the pony, that Sindig is gonna rock! ![]()
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy......... |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Parmmadore Jim
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Casita del Queso
Posts: 3,810
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
"Gn2Dlnd is 40% gay!
You might act straight mate, but I bet your mother always knew you'd grow up to be a gay guy!" In bed.
__________________
Does anyone still wear a hat? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
What?
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,635
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
53% Gay
I never test well in bed |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
SwishBuckling Bear
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In Isolation :)
Posts: 6,597
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]() I thought I'd be 100% - guess I'd better go out and buy some Facial Cleanser. ![]()
__________________
I *Heart* my Husband - I can't think of anyone I'd rather be in isolation with.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
the myth of the dream
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,217
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
26% gay.
I'm probably too straight to be posting on LoT. It ain't easy being a manly man.
__________________
Is it the fingers, or the brain that you're teaching a lesson? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
thankfully grateful
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: shangrila
Posts: 1,388
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
MickeyLumbo is 53% gay! considering that, you are more likely 73% gay... God's gift to men! in bed.
__________________
Last edited by MickeyLumbo : 02-25-2005 at 01:07 AM. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Call me Justin
|
36% and i guarantee you it had to do with the facial cleanser.... damn stuff the wife buys
__________________
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|