![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Biophage
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Moon
Posts: 2,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Is anyone taking video at coachella? You probably aren't allowed to but.... is anyone going to ignore all that?
![]() As you probably know I am a huge Bjork fan but there is no way in hell I am going to be able to wiggle out of work on a Friday for Coachella. (I already have my tickets for a full Bjork concert on May 19 up in the bay area at Shoreline Ampitheatre so I will see her then). However, I am so annoyed that I am going to miss the debut of her new album's songs in a live version. So if anyone is taking video (or audio) you happen to tape Bjork, please please send me a PM and I'll make you something good to eat or give you head. Even if you're a lady. Yes, I really really love Bjork. *ahem*
__________________
And they say back then our universe Was a coal black egg Until the god inside Burst out and from its shattered shell He made what became the world we know ~ Bjork (Cosmogony) |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Virgin Ears
|
Just because it made me think of NA, and because I had to laugh out loud when I read this:
Quote:
Derailed Train Spills Blue Cheese Dressing Into Canal
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong. I see a change - It's like when love dies. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|