Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Open Mic
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2007, 11:30 AM   #15
Tramspotter
Show me on the bear.
 
Tramspotter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: LA
Posts: 445
Tramspotter has the riff everyone digsTramspotter has the riff everyone digsTramspotter has the riff everyone digsTramspotter has the riff everyone digsTramspotter has the riff everyone digsTramspotter has the riff everyone digsTramspotter has the riff everyone digs
Send a message via AIM to Tramspotter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoulish Delight View Post
I don't purposely strive for anything in regards to my perspective, nor do I particularly consider my life tragic, thank you very much. Quite the opposite.

As I've said before, people often mistake my even-keel demeanor for "emotionless." I'm far from it. I experience emotional extremes as much as anybody. But I recognize them as temporary and am able to experience them rather than allowing them to control me.

Mind you, I'm using words like "recognize" and "allow" purely for convenience sake. It's hardly that conscious of a thing. I am not making some huge effort to suppress emotional responses or bottle anything. It's just the way my brain filters emotions naturally.
Why you green blooded, inhuman, Vulcan.................
Tramspotter is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.