Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Open Mic
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #1
Cadaverous Pallor
ohhhh baby
 
Cadaverous Pallor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Parental Bliss
Posts: 12,364
Cadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Cadaverous Pallor Send a message via Yahoo to Cadaverous Pallor
I love my level-headed, geeky husband.

I'll vouch for him - he means what he says. A friend ages ago dubbed GD "the Rock" and I totally agreed. In order to bring balance to the Force in my house, I am pretty erratic. Some days, I'm so content and my outlook is so positive that I could cry and hug every moment to my chest. Some days I'm so frustrated by the futility of things that I could cry and set fire to all my possessions.

My net result is happiness and positive feelings about the future, so I guess I have to pick half-full....though some days, it feels otherwise.
__________________
The second star to the right
shines in the night for you
Cadaverous Pallor is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #2
Moonliner
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
 
Moonliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,022
Moonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of coolMoonliner is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Moonliner Send a message via MSN to Moonliner Send a message via Yahoo to Moonliner
I tend to look at the glass and think, damn I'm thirsty.
Moonliner is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:12 PM   #3
€uroMeinke
L'Hédoniste
 
€uroMeinke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: A.S.C.O.T.
Posts: 8,672
€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to €uroMeinke Send a message via Skype™ to €uroMeinke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
I tend to look at the glass and think, damn I'm thirsty.
I suppose the opposite rejoinder would be, "You mean I have to fill the whole thing"
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.
Friedrich Nietzsche

€uroMeinke is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #4
MouseWife
Senior Member
 
MouseWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
MouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by €uroMeinke View Post
I suppose the opposite rejoinder would be, "You mean I have to fill the whole thing"

Do you go to the doctor a lot?
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy.........
MouseWife is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.