Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Egg Head
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2007, 03:11 AM   #1
CrazyLegs
Love is....
 
CrazyLegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 281
CrazyLegs is one cool catCrazyLegs is one cool catCrazyLegs is one cool cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
Okay, I may be earning a Mac under the table. An inventor/entrepeneur has ties with Apple and if I get the work from him, rather than pay me in $$ (and up my tax bracket) I would earn a new Mac.

You all know I podcast and you also know I've never had a mac and have only worked in windows.

So, if this happens (I'll know in a few weeks time, maybe sooner) what should I ask for?

Congrats. I am saving up for a mac now
__________________
CrazyLegs is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:20 AM   #2
Snowflake
lost in the fog
 
Snowflake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 7,831
Snowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of coolSnowflake is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Snowflake Send a message via Skype™ to Snowflake
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLegs View Post
Congrats. I am saving up for a mac now
I'm not counting the Mac before it's hatched, no deal set yet....still hopeful!
Snowflake is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.