![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Which Swanky Hollywood Bowl Event Do You Prefer? | |||
| Playboy Jazz Festival - Sat/Sun, June 16 & 17 |
|
2 | 28.57% |
| Cool Brittania w/James Collum - Fri/Sat, July 20 & 21 |
|
2 | 28.57% |
| Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Fri/Sat, Aug. 24 & 25 |
|
1 | 14.29% |
| Pink Martini (with fireworks!) - Fri-Sun, Sept. 14-16 |
|
5 | 71.43% |
| None Swank Enough - gotta go with "other" |
|
0 | 0% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
Well, who's arranging this? Right now, I'm too busy to be arranging, so I'm just going to whichever concert the arranger picks. I am perfectly happy with ANY of the choices, and all I want is seats with backs.
I realize full well that "arranging" means paying for. I did it for the camping trip, and put $500 on my credit card that I won't recoup in full until July. So, I'm no longer the designated payer-now, recouper-later. But if someone will do that ... I, for one, will pay promptly. However, it's a known fact that a fair amount of repay will not happen until the actual event that is prepaid by some generous soul. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|