Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
Disneykat
missing my alterna-hubby
 
Disneykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NC
Posts: 42
Disneykat is in the grooveDisneykat is in the groove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponine View Post
Great pics DisneyKat, some cute kitties there.

But can I just say how envious I am? I never once thought of that totally cute photo op you have in your pic of Pele.

Why oh why did I never think of that?
Please, Ask NA; I have way too many pics of Pele and Cordelia . Pele actually is not supposed to be up on the entertainment center because daddy is afraid she will knock over his precious lightsaber or put her paws on the HDTV....
Disneykat is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #2
Ponine
Virgin Ears
 
Ponine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,075
Ponine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ponine Send a message via MSN to Ponine Send a message via Yahoo to Ponine
teehee
I meant the cute photo op of what I assume is you and your sweetheart leaving the Animation Building.
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong.
I see a change -
It's like when love dies.
Ponine is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
Disneykat
missing my alterna-hubby
 
Disneykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NC
Posts: 42
Disneykat is in the grooveDisneykat is in the groove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponine View Post
teehee
I meant the cute photo op of what I assume is you and your sweetheart leaving the Animation Building.

ohhhhhh sorry I'm blonde and pregnant. Sometimes you have to draw a picture.


For everyones viewing Pleasure; some snap shots from this evening:



Disneykat is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.