![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
You broke your Ramadar!
|
Heather and I have talked about visiting this Treehouse Hotel in Brazil.
Anyone want to plan a trip? (We're serious.)
__________________
"Give the public everything you can give them, keep the place as clean as you can keep it, keep it friendly" - Walt Disney |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I would honestly love to. However, I suspect that our lives may be heading for some major changes that will not allow commitments like this.
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Worn Romantic
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Long Beach California
Posts: 8,435
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Unrestrained frivolity will lead to the downfall of modern society. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
Quote:
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|