Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #15
MouseWife
Senior Member
 
MouseWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
MouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of cool
I can't remember what else they call the glove box. The glove compartment? Some type of compartment? I know I've heard another term. But they laugh because who keeps gloves in it and where did I get that from. It could be that my family likes to tease me relentlessly? A possibility.

LOL Oh yes, down here by the border we have no reception without cable. But, at my mothers' house, we were able to get L.A. stations with just the plain antenna.

Funny about the foil and rabbit ears. And the frosting!

And, yes, Alex, I love that, too about how time changes places but not necessarily in our minds.

Utotem. Remember those? Pioneer Chicken. Now mostly they are some number of Albertos'.

Oh, I still call it the ice box too. I don't know why.
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy.........
MouseWife is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.