Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Disneyland and all things Disney
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
BarTopDancer
Prepping...
 
BarTopDancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
BarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of cool
I rode it tonight. No AP needed. My wait was only about 15 minutes thanks to a friend who hopped in line when I was leaving work.

My review - eh.

I am super excited that there is movement in the lagoon again. My thoughts on the ride are pretty much summed up by CP. I had a huge issue with the *diving* and then being able to see the water line without looking. Why are we diving and then back in the "shallows"? I felt like we were watching random parts of Finding Nemo, not trying to find Nemo, or even follow Nemo on his adventures. Not super impressed with the jellyfish either - we could see the poles they were on without even looking for them.

I'll go again with people who haven't been on it, or who want to go on it. But I won't be the person who wants to go on it when it's a 2 hour line. I liked it more than TMAoWtP (though that isn't hard to beat).
__________________
Spork is the new MacGyver



BarTopDancer is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.