Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2007, 05:41 AM   #11
Matterhorn Fan
Double Agent
 
Matterhorn Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Back East
Posts: 2,071
Matterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of coolMatterhorn Fan is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueerica
Since dinner was early and it was tomato soup (had to do *something* to deal with a gazpacho craving, and sadly, though I love tomato soup, it just didn't cut it), I just had an apricot and some cottage cheese.
I was going to apologize, but hey, you started it.

I'd share, but you're too far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudence View Post
Tonight's dinner: Iceberg lettuce with lowfat/no-taste dressing. Yum.
I recently saw a cookbook that had a "recipe" for Iceberg wedges with thousand island dressing.
Matterhorn Fan is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.