![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
HI!
|
I seem to whore, er, float around the band members evenly. Keith RIchards, Peter Murphy, Ringo Star, Steven Tyler, Nick Cave......ok, maybe I have a slight tendency for singers.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
In honor of this thread, I'm listening to 'Drowning Man' by Duran Duran on my iTunes as we 'speak'.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Beastie Girl
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Been known to let the beat mmmm drop!
Posts: 118
![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
A disney nut no more
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 60
![]() |
Loved both New Religion and Last Chance. My Rio cd's been out a lot lately. Although my fave on that album was Lonely in Your Nightmare. And I'd kill to see Hold Back the Rain live.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Beastie Girl
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Been known to let the beat mmmm drop!
Posts: 118
![]() ![]() |
Way back in the day when VHS tapes were uber expensive, I received a tape that had a collection of videos from Duran Duran and Rio on it. I loved that thing. I had a list of which videos were at what point on the video. I think it was lost about a dozen moves ago. Now that would be worth a trip to eBay.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
A disney nut no more
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 60
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I lyke to reed!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Room 29
Posts: 112
![]() |
I heart Duran Duran too, and I'm sure I had 50 pins saying as such all over my clothes and backpack!
I was a Roger Taylor fan at the time. There were 5 of us girlfriends, so of course we all had to pick one. (Though I don't think anyone chose Andy. Poor Andy.) He is looking a bit aged and tired, especially compared to John and Simon. (My aunt hosted Christmas dinner this year, and on the invitation she put a photo of all the cousins 20 years ago. I was sporting my Duran Duran trademarked haircut and you can see that I am wearing a Roger Taylor pin on my shirt and a few other that I couldn't see, due to my suspenders being in the way. Dork much? And one of my young cousins, after viewing the photo, asked me if it was Kirk Cameron. Kirk Cameron?!?) :o and now I shall leave you with that! :o |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
A disney nut no more
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 60
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
I lyke to reed!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Room 29
Posts: 112
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|