![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
D'oh!
|
Plenty of action violence, but none of it gory. The two most questionable moments i would think, with regard to children seeing it, are the robot giving the middle finger and the seen where the mother asks if the teen has been masturbating.
I know children tend to react to things differently, so some would be fine with the film and excited about it while others might not sit throughn it so well. It's very loud and some younger children might be frightened by that. Each parent propbably knows their own children well enough to know if they'd be ok I suppose, though some may want to save it for the kids to watch at home where there's more control of the environment (volume levels, ability to stop if it's too much, etc). Just my thoughts, but I don't have kids of my own so I'm probably not a good authority. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
|
I rather gapped the entire transformer thing. I'm too old and the kids are too young.
Is there anything here for me or just those who know what the heck a decepticon is? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
D'oh!
|
If you go into it as a fun summer action flick, then I would say yes. Even as a Transformers fan, that's all I went in expecting, and they both met and exceeded my expectations. I've seen comments from several folks who went kicking and screaming into the film for the sake of their significant others and came away completely enjoying it.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|