![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#12 | |
|
Kicking up my heels!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Silver State
Posts: 3,783
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
4x4 trails is what I meant... OHV... fire roads... whatever you want to call them.I love how within about 7 or 8 minutes I can be up in the hills behind corona and away from just about everyone. It's quiet. The trees makes great noises not just from the leaves but the occasional "creeeeeek" as well. Getting the jeep has been great for family time and getting us all doing the same thing, together. Picnics, exploring, and now geochaching too. We listen to music and all sing along.And now that you have all been camping and all the pictures... I've been looking into camping gear too. There's no way it'll fit into the jeep but still.
__________________
Nee Stell Thue |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|