Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

View Poll Results: What Weekend's Best for The Great Outdoors of Swank?
May 12 / 13 (means missing Mother's Day) 2 12.50%
May 19 / 20 1 6.25%
June 16 / 17 (means missing Father's Day) 1 6.25%
June 23 / 24 4 25.00%
June 30 / July 1 - did I mention my Bday's the 2nd? 9 56.25%
May 5 / 6 (includes Cinco de Mayo!) 3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2007, 07:09 PM   #11
Disneyphile
SQUIRREL!
 
Disneyphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On the curbside.
Posts: 5,098
Disneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of coolDisneyphile is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket View Post
Well, I'm glad none of you were Cougar-s d'oeuvres.
No, but my lower leg was just that for a rather carnivorous large fly on that Saturday morning. I ended up at Urgent Care a couple nights ago, because that little bite became about 1-inch in blackened diameter, with about 2-3 inches of swelling all around that, in addition to the red hot jabbing pain whenever I'd walk on it. (I'll spare you a photo of the details.)

I'm on a really heavy antibiotic right now, and am supposed to be elevating my foot as much as possible.
Disneyphile is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.