Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2007, 11:45 PM   #10
lashbear
SwishBuckling Bear
 
lashbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In Isolation :)
Posts: 6,597
lashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of coollashbear is the epitome of cool
I agree. (now guess with which ones)

I missed the Madame Puddifoots, St Mungos & especially seeing nevilles parents now, shame about losing the cameo by Lockhart, I thought there was insufficient stand-alone reason given for the centaurs to be so brutal with Umbridge (unless you knew about fienze teaching divination etc from the book), and unless they introduce Weazleys Wizard Wheezes in the next movie, looks like Fered & George won't get their shop in Diagon Alley. Nowhere did Harry reference giving them to money to start up the business (or did he mention it in the last one? now I'm unsure)

I think as it's becoming less of a childrens story and more of an adult movie they could afford to fil more detail and wind it out to 3 hours (or even more, after all, they did it with Gone With The Wand, oops, Wind.)

Loved all the special effects and the music. Dudders is also getting hunkier (in a beary way) and the weasley twins really make me want to go tame my dragon (if you've seen the SNL Hapy Potter spoof, you'll know what I mean).

Speaking of which:

SNL Harry Potter Spoof starring Lindsay Lohan

Go here to find all 5 parts of OOTP Behind The Magic
__________________
I *Heart* my Husband - I can't think of anyone I'd rather be in isolation with.
lashbear is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.