![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's better than what MBC calls me - Ham-Butt.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
![]() ![]() |
I am alive, and gay but I didnt get a GD toaster!!!! or ham for that matter. Man I got screwed and not just on the matterhorn.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Worn Romantic
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Long Beach California
Posts: 8,435
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Why would you get Ghoulish Delight's toaster?
__________________
Unrestrained frivolity will lead to the downfall of modern society. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Took me a beat too. God Damned.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | ||
|
Missed it by that much..
|
Quote:
Quote:
It just screams whoopass!![]()
__________________
Yeah, right.
|
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|