![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Beelzeboobs, Esq.
|
I wonder what the opinion would be if all the books had been written/read before the first movie? Would Harris still be a favorite, or would he be too nice? I initially found Gambon to be a bit jarring - although nothing to really complain about - but now I rather like him. Harris was so frail and saintly, and Gambon hints at the depth revealed in book seven.
__________________
traguna macoities tracorum satis de |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Yeah, that's about it-
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a state of constant crap to get done
Posts: 2,688
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I don't see Harris doing many of the things Dumbledore does as the books go on. I can see Gambon dealing with Inferi though. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|