Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2007, 11:33 PM   #8
MouseWife
Senior Member
 
MouseWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
MouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of cool
I had wanted to go up to Mt. Laguna and sit up at the top {I forget the name of it but it is scary at night! }

We did this a couple of years ago. Before we went up to the top we went out to the parking lot of the lodge. I couldn't sit out there...kept hearing things in the bushes....and, I could have sworn we heard a UFO!!!

{and we weren't either!!}

but, anywho, I would like to go at least to the beach. That is usually pretty freakin' dark at night. Down here, not only do we have all of the lights but we have TJ which doesn't seem to use those yellow lights...

Wow, I wonder if you went out to the parking lot at Barona if there is a top on the upper level....hmm....

But...I think something else might come up....

RStar~ I thought she meant it was raining men!!! LOL You know, um, meat!!! Like, humina humina!!
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy.........
MouseWife is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:37 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.