Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2007, 12:28 AM   #21
MouseWife
Senior Member
 
MouseWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
MouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of cool
Crowded House. My sister gave it to me {the one that looks like a wooden box or something like that}. I remember being in awe that I actually had a cd.

I didn't have a cd player, but I was on my way.

Did you have to mention peanut butter???? I've been sitting here trying not to think of that jar of grape Goobers I bought....or wanting to eat some chorizo....

My first LP was Elvis, a yellow one with him on the cover in yellow...don't remember the name. First 45 was also Elvis~'Don't Cry Daddy'.

Not that you asked...
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy.........
MouseWife is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:31 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.