![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Join the Darkside
|
AMC is going to be showing the Birds tonight... At least i know its on at 8 est 7 central.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Doing The Job
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In a state
Posts: 3,956
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The original Sleuth film remains an all-time favorite. I saw it in the theatres with my parents when I was 10. Oddly, that same year they would not allow me to see The Poseidon Adventure. They did, however, take me to Cabaret. I will certainly see the remake.
Re the remake of The Birds: I smell global warming. And now: a tasteless remark: Kevy: would you settle for sex with Suzanne Pleshette? She's available and all patched up.
__________________
Live now-pay later. Diner's Club! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|