![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
lost in the fog
|
Almost Time for Wave 7 of the Treasures Tins
Of course I've pre-Ordered the Disneyland, Secrets Stories and Magic. I'm on the fence about Oswald (I've never seen an Oswald short to my knowledge, silent or sound)
Prepare to be Maltinized
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde Last edited by Snowflake : 11-06-2007 at 01:59 PM. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Me & Manyard hangin out!
Posts: 5,433
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I wonder how much of this Disnelyand disc will be repeated from the first Disneyland disc?
__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|