![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#24 | |
|
Biophage
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Moon
Posts: 2,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I think they did it in response to people dropping the Wiimote and breaking them (I mean DUH use the wrist strap, but whatever). The only think I don't like about em is that I have to peel the bottom part a little upways or take it off entirely to charge the Wiimote (I have one of those Nyko rechargeable battery stands). But it is cool that nintendo sent me 4 free ones in the mail, just like they did for the wrist strappies. You do it off of the website, just enter your Wii serial # and SHAZAM! a few weeks later you'll have your nifty covers.
__________________
And they say back then our universe Was a coal black egg Until the god inside Burst out and from its shattered shell He made what became the world we know ~ Bjork (Cosmogony) |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|