![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,978
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I've only seen the Kodak once, for a Melissa Etheridge concert, and I didn't have sightline or sound problems. I wasn't in a marginal seat, though, so I really can't comment.
It'll be fun to see a Cirque show, though.
__________________
Why cycling? Anything [sport] that had to do with a ball, I wasn't very good at. -Lance Armstrong |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
This location has been given rave reviews from an audio standpoint - great acoustics. But Cirque is more visual than auditory.
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|