Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 09:39 AM   #20
ozron
The once and former...
 
ozron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 421
ozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of coolozron is the epitome of cool
I read mostly big historical fiction and fantasy - Michener, Tolkien, Eddings, Lackey, etc. I'm also a Clancy fan. I like becoming invested in a story, a place, and well crafted characters. I like finding that after finishing a book, I actually miss the characters.

I love reading aloud. I read four or five Michener books to my wife, all ten books of the Bellgariad and Mallorean, and LOTR after our daughter was born. It's one of the best memories Erin and I share.

In the last few years my reading slowed down as my arms got shorter. Now that I've gotten my new glasses I'm back to reading. Erin has me reading "Contact" right now.
ozron is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.