![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#16 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yes, it is the coffee smell that most people love that I loathe. On the other hand it gives me cantankerous joy when dragged along behind Lani to walk through a Starbucks/Peets/etc. commenting under my breath (but just loud enough) about how the place reeks.
It is only slightly better than a Body Shop store and almost as bad as walking through the cosmetics section of a Macy*s. I can't honestly say that I find the greasy smell of a McDonald's all that great but it is magnitudes better (to me) than the smell of coffee. I don't eat a lot of McDonald's except when on the road but if they started to smell like coffee shops it would be a huge incentive for me to go elsewhere. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|