![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Mmm...I actually also prefer the high trails to be closed....then no one can guilt me for not going on them....
I love to walk. All over. Flat land. Slightly elevated trails. Good times. ![]()
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy......... |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I suggest lots of vacations in the Netherlands
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|