![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Littlest Hobo
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hobo Junction
Posts: 393
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It is awesome to see the life-size versions of such great icons of geekster childhood. And for the record, I was at that screening, but spent my time enjoying the company of Robby and Gort.
Thank you, Snowflake for finding this! Oh, and I have much trepidation about the upcoming remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reaves. I fear it may descend into Klaatu and Gort's Excellent Adventure. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
lost in the fog
|
Quote:
You have GOT to be kidding?!!!! This is SO not to my liking.
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|