![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Virgin Ears
|
Quote:
The giant buff colored puppy they stuck in there that no one came up to his tummy. THe Bermese Mtn Dog was that other large dark blk/brwn one right? Not "quite" as large. And not nearly so comical. That little speedy fox terrier and I were about to have words.
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong. I see a change - It's like when love dies. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
HI!
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Virgin Ears
|
I wanted him to slow down. He was making me tired. :P
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong. I see a change - It's like when love dies. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Cruising around in my automobile...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,617
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
We just loved him and felt sorry for him in the same breath. He was so big, he had problems manuvering in such a tight space and the others were running circles around him! Did you see the size of that big boys feet?! They were huge, he's going to be a huge dog! I can't remember how old they said he was but I was shocked when compared to the others!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|