Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

View Poll Results: Are you in or are you out?
I'm in! Lunch fore. 0 0%
I'm in! Dinner aft. 2 15.38%
I'm in! All chow interests me. 8 61.54%
I'm in! But keep your chow to yourself. 0 0%
I'm out, because I simply am not cool enough to appreciate short films. 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2008, 12:02 PM   #11
LSPoorEeyorick
scribblin'
 
LSPoorEeyorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in the moment
Posts: 3,872
LSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of cool
Two people voiced "yea" for dim sum; Tom says he's fine with his veggie option there if others would like to try the dim sum brunch at Equator. It only runs until 3, though, so we'd have to get there by 2. It's within close walking range of the One Colorado, and there's plenty of other stuff to see nearby.

We're in for before-movie-lunch, movies, and post-movie-cocktails.
LSPoorEeyorick is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.