![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Just Me
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In The Flagon With The Dragon
Posts: 2,437
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I thought Eliza voted for Pavarti and Ami voted for Yau.
I will not swear to that, I have trouble seeing the names they are holding up during the credits. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Quote:
ETA: wait, on second thought, I'm assuming Eliza voted Pavarti, I didn't watch end credits to confirm. Hmmm...
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
|
Go back and check if you like. I'll wait....
__________________
- Taking it one step at a time.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|