![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Are you in or are you out? | |||
| I'm in! Lunch fore. |
|
0 | 0% |
| I'm in! Dinner aft. |
|
2 | 15.38% |
| I'm in! All chow interests me. |
|
8 | 61.54% |
| I'm in! But keep your chow to yourself. |
|
0 | 0% |
| I'm out, because I simply am not cool enough to appreciate short films. |
|
3 | 23.08% |
| Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#37 |
|
Lego
|
Found some Youtube of the Animated Shorts for those who've not seen them and can participate in the pain of it all.
I Met The Walrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL3ZgNOTPhI Madame Tutli-Putli (Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE9cTFTYTig Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPeRaAQ_wx0 Même les Pigeons vont au Paradis (Even Pigeons Go To Heaven) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agRX7w-2xRE My Love (part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2c6GN5eSuI Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faE6mwyX5kI Peter and the wolf (part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1SzWa3g0Nw Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anfDudtwPNo Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gYD00_k0I |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|