![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Yeah, that's about it-
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a state of constant crap to get done
Posts: 2,688
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Source? I seriously want to know-
But if that were the case- oh hell no. We saw several locations for game developers we are familiar with when were were out there last week. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
|
I've been out of the industry for a while now. But a lot of the bigger developers have corporate offices in California. The acutal development is usually someplace else.
__________________
My life is so exciting I can hardly stand it. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
College roommate/developer of Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|