![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#15 |
|
Biophage
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Moon
Posts: 2,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm done! I'm packed! I got 5 hours of sleep last night and now I'm up at 6:30 a.m. (biological clock, grumble, grumble).. time to hop in the shower, get to work... and at 9:30 my airport van picks me up. My actual alarm is set for an hour from now but I'm too frickin excited. My last real vacation was in October 2006 so I'm BOUNCING!!! See you all when I get back on the 25th!
__________________
And they say back then our universe Was a coal black egg Until the god inside Burst out and from its shattered shell He made what became the world we know ~ Bjork (Cosmogony) |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|