![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who wants to see more Stoat Art in Stoats Posts ? | |||
| Yes !! Add that Stoaty goodness to your posts, I love it. |
|
14 | 46.67% |
| Gimmee Both - I like a mixture of written and non-written humour. |
|
22 | 73.33% |
| I prefer humour in written form only. |
|
0 | 0% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
I need me some more Stoat. in written form, imagery form, maiden form, and terra form. More More More!!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
lost in the fog
|
I screwed up, I misread and I really want both, all and any Stoaty goodness!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Virgin Ears
|
OKay, so what did I miss?
Did Stoat injure himself? Has he been put on bed rest? or did the computer just suddenly jump into his path and direct him to his creative side? I love it, I'm just curious. ![]()
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong. I see a change - It's like when love dies. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|