![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Can you commit to Yosemite April 13 - 17? | |||
| Yes |
|
9 | 40.91% |
| NO |
|
7 | 31.82% |
| Maybe yes (95% sure only please) |
|
6 | 27.27% |
| Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
avatar transition
|
iSm: I am potentially very interested, but my commitment hinges on a few things:
1. When/where will swank camp be happening? Will it happen at all? There's the possibility I can make both, but I'm not sure which I would choose if I have to choose one. 2. What will the total cost be for four nights? 3. How far is Yosemite from Arizona?
__________________
And now Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure! - Albus Dumbledore |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|