![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Can you commit to Yosemite April 13 - 17? | |||
| Yes |
|
9 | 40.91% |
| NO |
|
7 | 31.82% |
| Maybe yes (95% sure only please) |
|
6 | 27.27% |
| Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
Thanks for the advice ... but the whole reason this has been so dicey is that it's a gamble ... a cabin for those who simply cannot "COMMIT" at this time.
So, I'm willing to take that risk if I hear back from some of the 7 people on the "wait" list if they would like go next year and will share the cancellation fee if we have to cancel. Of course, there's the possiblity that only, say, 4 people end up being able to go. Perhaps Cabin 2.5 would be more expensive per person at that stage. Hmmm, perhaps 3 spots will open at Cabin 1.5. Who knows? It's a gamble. And a risk I'm willing to take if I get a thumbs-up from a majority of the wait-list peeps. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|