![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Small victories - I'm up two lbs since Monday. Guess I won't be requiring the fat stores from those of you that have so graciously offered them. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
What?
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,635
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Swanky Panky!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 541
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Woohoo! Yay, Leo!!
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|