![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
Do any of these social networking annoyances help you meet NEW people???
I don't need less expressive or useful ways to keep up with the people i already know (though cloning would be the biggest boon to my misteps in that area) ... but meeting new people would make some of this junk perhaps worthwhile. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
Sure you can browse people tweets - search on them by location, see who tweeting about you and stalk them
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Sounds like work to me
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
the one n only
|
Quote:
I've met an unsually large number of young men thanks to other message boards, Facebook, and especially MySpace. Just give it a try iSm. Here's just a few of the guys that I found online (or did they find me ?) over the past few months: Spoiler:
Now will you consider social networking ?
__________________
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|