![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
lost in the fog
|
The way I felt getting out of bed today, I've passed my expiration date.
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Aw, I feel like this now and again. I think you just put the name on it. That load of mac & cheese I tossed out; I wasn't going to. I had it in my trunk to take to my sis as her kids love it {and mine quit eating it} but then we never made it to her house and it was hot, so darn hot, I figured that was not a 'cool, dry, place' so then we tossed it. What about sunscreen? I had some that had expiration dates and then one, that I can not remember when I purchased, does not. I've also seen it on some lotions.
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy......... |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|